Now with the changing trends and increasing monthly expenses, credit cards have become more of a necessity than a status symbol. And it is quite easier for salaried individuals to apply for a credit card due to the quick approval process from the bank and authorized authorities. If we talk about the number of credit cards in general, SBI is the largest lender among all banks, more people are applying to SBI Credit Cards. Credit cards offered by SBI, generally offer great discounts and benefits to their customers that are far better than other banks in India.
With so many SBI credit cards in the market, it becomes really tough for customers to choose a card that benefits them and act as a helping hand in case of emergency or for priority expenses. In this article of the Crox Times, experts have provided the answer to your query How Many Types of Credit Card in SBI? Make sure you read this one till the end.
How Many Types of Credit Card in SBI
Best SBI Credit Cards that you can opt-in India
- SBI Simply Save Credit Card: As salaried Individuals, you do a lot of daily transactions, like spending on movies, and entertainment or you must be having fuel expenses or expenses related to groceries, and medicine. You can save up to ten times as you more rewards with every purchase you make using the same credit card.
Key Features and Benefits of SBI Simply Save Credit Card
As an onboard benefit for a new customer, you would receive up to 2,000 reward points on making purchases within two months. Basically, the reward points are equivalent to the amount that you spend in rupees.
• The SBI Simply Save card provides a vast number of rewards as per the purchases made which can be redeemed through SBI Catalogue.
• Simply Save Credit is widely accepted across the world.
• Simply Save Credit card can be used to purchase expensive things on EMI.
• You can pay your fuel bills and get rewards for the same
• You can replace or retrieve your card by paying INR 100.
• You just need to pay INR 99 to redeem your points
• There are no late payment charges till INR 200.
- SBI Simply Click Credit Card– If you are someone who just loves online shopping then SBI Simply Click Credit Card can be a lifesaver for you. In addition to the reward points on each purchase, you also receive 10X credit card reward points from all the partner websites and 5X rewards from the non-partnered as well.
Features and Benefits of Simply Click Credit Card
• As the onboarding benefit, the credit card provides you with Amazon e-gift voucher worth INR 500.
• The card comes with “Wave and Pay” Technology which allows making payments contactless at retail stores.
• These Credit cards are used globally, at over 2.4 crores outlets.
• You can easily avail of customer assistance at anytime
• You would require INR 100 to replace your card if gets stolen or goes missing.
- SBI Card Prime– SBI Card Prime provides multiple benefits and rewards for its customers. It offers various rewards on getting the credit card, completion of milestones, and expenses done through multiple channels including travel, fuel, and lifestyle. If you are someone who loves to travel and purchase online then this would be a perfect card for you.
Features and Rewards of SBI Card Prime
• You will get an e-gift voucher worth INR 3000 as an onboarding benefit.
• You will get plenty of offers such as travel, dining, and shopping
• The renewal fee for SBI Card Prime is a bit higher INR 2,999. However, you can get a full waiver by spending up to INR 3 Lakhs in the subscription year.
• Discounts on hotel, flight, or bus booking on Easemy Trip.
• EMI option for travel booking made through Cleartrip and Yatra.com
• 10% discount bookings made through hotel websites.
• Get 1,000 reward points on the first hotel stay.
• 20% discount on Zomato orders of a minimum of INR 300.
• You have the option to convert all your expensive purchases into EMI.
- SBI Elite Card– SBI introduced this card, especially for people who travel a lot across the world and in the country. The card comes with multiple offers on flights, hotels, dining, and much more. SBI Elite Card is the upgraded level of the SBI Prime Card.
Features and Benefits of the SBI Elite Card
• Get 2 Reward points for every Spent of INR 100, this includes both local and international expenses.
• You can enjoy fraud liability cover worth INR 1 Lakh
• Free movie tickets worth INR 6k per year
• Two domestic lounges visit every quarter
• Six International Lounges with a maximum of two visits per quarter.
• Get a 1% fuel surcharge on fuel expenses of transactions between INR 500 to INR 4,000 across all the petrol stations.
- BPCL SBI Card Octane– It is the best fuel credit card in India offered by SBI, BPCL Octane offers 7.25% value back on your fuel purchases in the form of 25X rewards and a 1% Fuel surcharge waiver at BPCL Petrol Pumps. The accumulated points can be easily redeemed at BPCL petrol pumps. Unlike most fuel cards, BPCL octane also offers lounge access and extra rewards on some other categories.
Key features and benefits of BPCL SBI Card Octane
• Get 6,000 bonus reward points as on-boarding benefits worth INR 1,500.
• Earn 10 Reward Points on every Spent at Dining, Departmental Stores, Grocery, and Movies.
• Spend INR 3 lakh in a year and get e-vouchers worth INR 2,000 from Urban Company, Aditya Birla fashion, and on Yatra
• Get the renewal fee waived by spending more than 2 Lakh.
You must have the got the answer to your question how many types of credit card in SBI? Every credit card offered by SBI is useful in a different way: some are pocket-friendly, and some are a little expensive. Some are good for online shopping whereas others have all-round benefits that you can enjoy but make sure you are using it in a manner. Before you finalize any card make you are well aware of the renewal fees and your spending habits. In the end, we can say choose a card that matches your specific interests and requirements.