Want to travel to your favourite destinations and that too at affordable prices? Well, this article is just crafted for you. Banks in India offer various travel credit cards and enjoy multiple advantages with them. Some provide direct discounts on fares and few come with benefits like mile earning. So, you can gear up to avail good discounts on your luxurious travel experience.
In this article we are going to list the 7 best credit card for flight booking that you can opt for, it doesn’t provide you best flight experience but it also eases your financial burden as well.
7 Best Credit Card for Flight Booking
American Express Platinum Travel Card– You can avail of it easily by paying a basic joining fee of INR 3,500 and getting attractive vouchers at different spending levels. This card also provides you with a ton of benefits:
- Avail up to complimentary visits to the lounge every year.
- Earn extra special reward points on completing several milestones.
- Avail of special fuel convenience and waiver on the listed fuel stations
- Get credit card benefits exclusive benefits at selected restaurants.
- Option to up two extra credit cards for no extra cost.
Citi Premier Miles Credit Card– The card actually provides “miles” to its customers that can be achieved at different levels. With this card, you can access various airport lounges and you can redeem your mile points whenever you book air tickets to travel somewhere. Some of the features include:
- Get onboarding benefits on the first purchase and earn miles for every spend.
- Get an easy option to make contactless credit card payments up to INR 2,000
- Use your collected miles points to redeem at various restaurants, gas stations, and travel partners.
AIR India Signature Travel Card– You can easily get this card by paying a fee of Rs 5000 and you can avail of a complimentary membership to an Air India Flyer program, this card also gets you access to complimentary pass membership on a priority basis. Here are some features include:
- Get a chance to access 8 special domestic lounge visits a year.
- For every INR 100 spent on your card, get access to 4 reward points
- Special fuel surcharge waiver on a transaction value.
- For every ticket booking for Air India, avail good amount of discounts.
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card– If you are a frequent flyer, then it is the best Credit Card for Flight Booking. This card does not only offer a bunch of discounts and rewards, but it also offers you some of the best features, which are as follows:
- Get a premium economy ticket as an onboarding gift with your credit card.
- Get access to a silver membership to Club Vistara with this card.
- Avail special lounges access across India
- Bonus points are there for you on achieving milestones
- Also, avail a special air accident cover.
Standard Chartered Emirates Credit Card– The renewal fee on this card is not that high, it has a joining fee of Rs 6,000, and it comes with a bunch of benefits that make this card a desirable option especially if you are a frequent and avid traveller. Here are some remarkable features of this card.
- The card provides you with overseas air accident coverage along with insurance on flight delays and baggage loss.
- Get to play Golf training every month with your premium card.
- The card provides you a chance to make contactless purchases for up to Rs 2,000
- Choose the option to pay your big purchases in smaller EMI amounts.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card – This is the most feasible credit card option for you if you want to travel around the world at a manageable cost. It carries a joining fee of only Rs 2500 and gives you access to special priority pass membership. Here are the top features of this card.
- Get exclusive silver membership to the club free of cost
- For every Rs 100 spent on your card, get four reward points in return
- Use your reward points to enjoy dining privileges and book air tickets at decent prices.
Yes Bank First Preferred Credit Card– You can get a card of Rs 2500 which gives you access to a priority pass membership along with domestic lounge access under the special program hosted by the bank.
- Get decent discounts on booking air tickets with your credit card
- Get special coverage for death and hospitalization overseas.
- Earn exclusive reward points on the very first transactions on your card.
- Avail good discounts and reward points on every transaction with the card.
Perks of Travel Credit Card
Here are some perks of a Travel Credit Card that you surely don’t want to miss.
Travel-Focused rewards categories
Many travel credit cards allow cardholders to earn all the bonuses and miles on travel purchases like airfare, car rentals, trains, and more. These bonus categories can be extremely helpful for frequent flyers. Depending on the card, you might be able to earn anywhere from 3X to 10X points on specific travel purchases.
Maximized Rewards Value
By using Travel Credit Cards, you may have opportunities to save money. With a cashback credit card, you might able to earn a few dollars as a reward but the value of the preposition of a travel card can be greater. You would be able to save your hard-earned money by using your points and miles for hotels.
Flexible Rewards and Redemptions
There are many flexible travel rewards cards that will offer you more options to earn miles and reward points. Many of these cards allow you to transfer your points or miles which is a fruitful option.
Valuable On-boarding bonuses
One of the best ways to get yourself closer to a discounted flight is to apply for a new travel card and meet all the requirements to earn an onboarding bonus.
High-value benefits that are worth the annual fee
It is quite feasible how onboarding benefits that can make paying an annual fee worth it, at least for the first year itself. But there are many travel benefits that are associated more than its annual fees.
- How Credit Card Limit is Decided?
- Reasons Why Credit Card is Declined
- How to Improve Credit Card Score
These are the best credit card for flight booking and you can avail several benefits associated with them such as access to airport lounges, travel vouchers, rewards, and cashback. If you are someone who travels a lot, it is best to choose a card that provides lounge access or look for cards with flexible options for features. You can also compare cards based on annual fees and signing bonuses.