Reward Points are considered one of the most attractive benefits that customers often look for in credit cards. Whenever a customer searches for Best Credit Rewards Points India they check every criterion or transaction helping them to gain reward points that they can cash later on.
In this article, Experts at CROX Times have researched the 6 Best Credit Cards for Rewards Points India. These cards have lower fees and maximum benefits.
Let’s dive into the list
Top 6 Best Credit Card for Rewards Points India
SBI Simply Click Credit Card
Are you an online shopper who loves to bring parcels to your doorsteps? If yes is the answer to that question SimplyClick SBI Credit Card can provide you 10X reward points for the money you had spent on shopping giants such as Amazon, Flipkart or entertainment websites or apps such as Bookmyshow, Cleartrip, lenskart, and netmeds. For all other miscellaneous expenses, the card offers 10X reward points.
The Key Feature of SBI Simply Click Credit Card Rewards Point
- Cleartrip Voucher worth INR 2,000 on the annual spend exceeding INR 1 Lakh and 2 Lakh.
- 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver for each transaction that is between INR 500 and INR 3,000
- Earn Rewards 10,000 reward points in a calendar Month.
Annual Fee- INR 499 +GST, this fee can be waived if you spend more than INR 1 Lakh using this credit card.
American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card
The American Express membership rewards credit card is ideal for people who are searching for the Best Credit Card for Rewards Points India and for those who make most of their expenses via credit cards. This card has a renewal fee. Thus, it is advisable to consider this card only if you have higher expenses with credit cards.
Key Features American Express Rewards Point
- Earn INR 1 membership rewards points for every INR 50 that you have spent except on fuel, insurance utilities, and other mentioned expenses.
- On-boarding benefits include 4,000 reward points
- Get INR 5,000 membership reward points when you renew your card after the first year.
- After collecting 24,000 reward points, you can select one of these credit card benefits- a Taj Voucher worth INR 14,000, a Tanshiq worth 10,000, or a statement worth 9,000.
Annual Fee- INR 1,000 in the first year and INR 4,500 from the next year onwards. The renewal fee gets waived off by the bank if you spend more than INR 1, 50,000.
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card
The standard Chartered platinum credit card gives you instant cashback for your grocery purchases in supermarkets and this is ideal for the family person. The card is loaded with other benefits making it the most competitive card in the market.
Key Features Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card Rewards Point
- Get 5% cashback for your expenditure markets
- Get 3X reward points for all other purchases.
- Enjoy multiple offers and discounts as you shop, travel, or dine out
- Redeem the points for exciting gifts for yourself and your loved ones.
Annual Fee- INR 999 that gets waived off an annual spends INR 1,20,000
Standard Chartered Emirates World Credit Card
The Standard Emirates World Credit Card is recommended if you are someone who loves to travel internationally. This travel card offers more than satisfactory on the spends of flight expenses.
Key Features Standard Chartered Emirates World Credit Card Rewards Point
- Onboarding benefits of 4,000 miles when you get the card.
- Get a free ticket to Dubai by collecting 27,500 skyward miles
- For your duty-free shopping, you can get 5% cash back for a maximum of INR 1,000 per month
- The credit card offers you airport access and golf privileges.
MakeMyTrip ICICI Bank Signature Credit Card
The MakeMyTrip Bank Signature Credit Card is a card for travelers who are planning their business trip or vacation.
Key Features MakeMyTrip ICICI Bank Signature Credit Card Rewards Point
- Get 1,500 Cash and a lemon tree hotel voucher worth over INR 2,500 on joining
- By joining VIA Cash, you can get a validity of around 1.5 years
- Get Exclusive MMT cabs benefit and a complimentary Airtel International Roaming Pack.
- Get an all-in-one Dreamfolks Card, which is the first all-in-one digital platform, with this, you get access to over 150 airport lounges.
- Enjoy one complimentary railway lounge access that is mentioned in the list of lounges on the credit card.
Annual Fee: The joining fee is INR 2,500 and there is no renewal fee.
HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card
HDFC offers two premium cards HDFC INFINIA and HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card. Both these cards offer multiple benefits such as unlimited airport lounge access, and 24X7 concierge service. HDFC targets individuals having a good source of income. If you’re searching for a premium card, you can pick any of the two, your decision would not be wrong.
HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card is better suited for you if you see yourself spending with a credit card spends on popular apps such as Zomato, Ola, Amazon Prime, etc. And this is considered a good choice if you are looking for the best credit card for reward points India.
Key Features of HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card Rewards Point
- As a welcome gesture, you will receive 10,000 reward points and a complimentary Club Marriott membership worth INR 15,000.
- With every spend of INR 150 on your HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card, you can earn 5 reward points. These reward points can be redeemed for air miles, hotel bookings, and other exciting offers.
- Enjoy complimentary access to over 700 airport lounges across the globe with your HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card. This benefit can be availed up to 6 times a year.
- Get access to some of the best golf courses in India and around the world, with exclusive discounts and offers on golfing fees.
- Avail of a range of insurance covers, including air accidental death cover, emergency overseas hospitalization cover, and travel insurance.
- Get access to round-the-clock concierge services for booking tickets, making reservations, and more.
Enjoy the convenience of contactless payments with your HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card.
This is the list of the Best Credit Card for Rewards Points India can help you enjoy a better lifestyle as you accumulate more benefits. But amid these benefits don’t forget to read all the documents carefully. Get a credit card that mirrors that lifestyle and needs and you have some amazing benefits waiting for you right at the door. If you require guidance then stay tuned with us, we are an experienced team of finance experts enlightening you with more information on credit cards.