IDFC First Bank in association with HPCL and RuPay has launched a co-branded credit card that will enable users to save up to 6.5% on all their petrol and diesel spending through the HP app. The 6.5% Savings is inclusive of the surcharge waiver, value, and 1.5% cashback by HPCL.
Customers will enjoy the benefits of this card for fuel purchases made via the HP pay app. The HPCL IDFC First Bank will be on the Rupay network and cover a range of mobility requirements including fuel, lifestyle, and many merchant offers.
The credit card will be available in two variants- First Power and First Power+ The bank will issue both credit cards through its website, and you can avail of benefits through the app.
HPCL- IDFC First Bank Credit Card: Benefits and features
- There is a joining fee of Rs 199 and Rs 499 for the first power+. As an introductory offer, both variants are offered a joining fee as of now.
- There is an annual fee on both variants which will be waived for customers meeting the annual spend threshold.
Value for Customers
- First Power: up to 2.5% value back (in the form of reward points) on fuel purchases and 2X Rewards on other eligible spends.
- Up to 6.5% saving on fuel spends that include surcharge wavier and 1.5% cashback by HPCL.
- First Power+ Up to 4.0% back on fuel and LPG purchases.