Saturday, April 20, 2024
HomeUncategorizedVolkswagen ID.4 will be introduced in India in Q4 2024.

Volkswagen ID.4 will be introduced in India in Q4 2024.

The Volkswagen ID.4 will enter the Indian Market as a CBU Model and will be initially available in a Single configuration. 

By Crox Times Desk: As per the sources, Volkswagen will launch its first electric vehicle (EV) in India, the Volkswagen ID.4, in the fourth quarter of the calendar year 2024. 

The Volkswagen ID.4 will enter the Indian market as a completely built-up CBU model and initially will be introduced in a Single configuration. 

For reference, the Volkswagen ID.4 has multiple powertrain options, including Single-motor and dual-motor drive. As far as the range is concerned, it will have 480km on a single full charge. 

Currently, the German carmaker offers models like Virtus Mid-size sedan, Taigun, and Taigun SUV. 

The Volkswagen domestic sales increased from 8% to nearly 43,700 units in CY23 from 40,600 units in CY22. The metro cities contributed around 65% of sales to the sales, and tier 2 and tier 3 make it the remaining 35%.  

Are you guys excited about the Volkswagen EV? Do let us know your thoughts in the comment section. We would love to know your thoughts and opinions on this.

RELATED ARTICLES

Leave a reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Most Viewed Articles