Shahrukh Khan turns 57 today, i.e., November 2. from Mannat to Jannat and luxurious watches owned by the superstar, which are highly expensive and exquisite.
- Shahrukh Khan is celebrating his 57th birthday today, November 2.
- The actor and businessman is a proud owner of expensive cars, mansions, and luxury watches.
- Here are five luxurious things owned by the star that you must know.
By Crox Media Desk: Right from earning Rs 50 as his first salary in a TV serial, Fauji went on to become the richest and most influential celebrity in Bollywood. Shah Rukh had achieved it all. He earned stardom that one can simply imagine in fantasy, but he also owns some mind-blowing assets of which one can only dream. Today, the Badshah of Bollywood really lives life king-size. as the superstar celebrates his 57th birthday today.
Here are five ridiculous things owned by Shah Rukh Khan.
- Mannat: Whether you call it a dream villa, Mannat is a treat for everyone out there. This sea-facing bungalow in Bandra has no match in Mumbai. The house has all amenities, including palatial living rooms, bedrooms, and open spaces. Apart from this, the mansion has a private auditorium, a gym, and a library. Mannat was designed by none other than his wife, Mrs. Gauri Khan, and architect-designer Kaif Faquih, and it was valued at around 200 crore. Shah Rukh Khan bought this back in 2001.
- Bugatti Veyron: Shah Rukh Khan’s passion for cars is well known to everyone. However, the most expensive wheel in his garage is a Bugatti Veyron, which is valued at Rs 14 crore. It has a top speed of 415 mph.
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe: He also owns a car worth Rs 7 crore that is equipped with a 6.8-liter v 12 engine. The elegant car generates power and torque outputs of 460 bhp and 750 nm. His car collection includes a BMW i8 and a Bentley Centennial GT.
- London Villa: As is known to his hardcore fans, he has a luxurious villa located on Park Lane in Central London, which is worth over 183 crores. He also owns a villa in Jumeirah, Dubai, valued at 100 crores. The villa is named Jannat.
- Luxurious Watches: Shah Rukh Khan has a love for watches. He has a Patek Philippe Aquanaut 5968A worth Rs 38 lakh, a Rolex Cosmograph Daytona worth Rs 12 lakh, a TAG Heuer Monaco Sixty Nine, and many others.
Apart from this, he also owns an IPL cricket franchise known as the Kolkata Knight Riders, whose brand value is estimated at over Rs 715 crore, and a production house (Red Chilies Entertainment), whose turnover is over Rs 500 crore. He has a vanity van worth over 5 crore and is also the owner of Alibuag Holiday Home.